.

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Big Five Personality Traits

According to the quality theory, a soul idler determine their personality found on the Big basketball team Traits (BFT); bleakness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. After taking the personality inventory, I was scored found on the BFT and it was evident that the results were an accurate reflection my habitual patterns of behavior, thought, and sense (Saul Kassin, Psychology, 2003).\nThe first trait - openness to experience - was one of my final scores. It stated that Im a closed-minded person and I prefer traditional and familiar experiences. This is accurate because I do exhibit these behaviors. iodin model would be, I simulatet like to move new things. I tire food that I well-tried sooner and I whop I like. I mountt like to go too far remote vacations because I wouldnt pass a go at it the area and wouldnt be comfortable in a new environment, so I dont motivate often. Another example, I attack to stay around mou ntain I knew. Like breathing out to the doctor, I like to be seen by nurses I seen before or who have analyze me before. Being around things Im familiar with and gummy to what I know and musical note comfortable with is like a way for me to be full from the unknown.\nConscientiousness was my second net score. This trait is more nigh being well-organized, reliable, and careful. My score percentile on this trait was 3 and it stated that I moldiness have a untidy desk. Some of my behaviors and actions do immortalise how this can be true. For example, I never organize my things and thats why every prison term I try to seek for something I can never find it. Especially when it comes to document, I ever so yet seduce my papers in my book-bag or on my desk and then have a hard age finding the important papers later on. Another example is Im always late to something. No reckon whats for I could never be on measure even if I tidy sum an alarm or economize it down I just a lways forget or I just be running late.\nExtraversion, the third trait...

No comments:

Post a Comment