.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Communication Problems in the Workplace Essay -- Personal Narratives C

Communication Problems in the WorkplaceI engage at Geneva flair Hardware. My most important job, among my many duties, is to assistance customers. Usually everything goes ok, but there are always a fewer customers that terminate be hard to deal with. Ive had to deal with Mexicans who can barely speak English. Ive had to deal with Mexicans who use their 5 division old children/grandchildren as translators. I once had to deal with a Canadian couple whose accent was so rich I would have around a 30 second delayed response to try to deepen their English into my English. Then there are the people who just wint accept my help because Im only a kid. None of these people compare to the associate that was deaf.About a month ago I was standing in the main aisle of Ace chatting with Lambert, one of my coworkers. As we were talking, I noticed a twat attack us. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw him stare right into my eyes, so I knew he needed some help. This was a big guy. He mu st have been 510 and 350 pounds, but it wasnt but like he was fat. He was the kind of guy that had a handle of muscle, and then he had a layer of fat over that. This dudes forearms were bigger than my lower legs. He had short, brown hair with a receding hairline. He had on work clothes, and he was sporting a big pair of wire-rimed glasses. These are the kind of glasses my grandpa would wear. This guy was probably in his late 40s, but his karma made him shape up much older. Anyway, as hes approaching, I asked him if...

No comments:

Post a Comment